Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Guessing The New York Post Blind Items

Guessing at blind items is almost as much fun as knowing that you are right, which I do not profess in any way shape or form.

Page Six ran a few blind items today, one of which, listed under "Just Asking" asked, "WHICH Oscar-nominated actress has a cheating boyfriend? When she's away on location, a third party visits him from England, and the third party is a man ..."

Could that be Irish actor Stuart Townsend, Charlize Theron's fiance? In an interview with The Advocate, dated March 5, 2002, he said: "'My first time in a nightclub with a gay friend, I walked into a room full of men kissing each other, and I was shocked by the energy of the place--the muscles! I had never been in that environment before, and I freaked a little. The homophobia barrier closed in around me--I was scared. But I've grown up a bit since then,' laughs actor Stuart Townsend." I am completely guessing on this.

But: Hmmm. I mean, it can't be Diane Keaton as Nicholson is pretty into girls.

The other blind items were, "WHICH cable TV news anchor took a two-week vacation to get some hair plugs? But he had to take a third week because they didn't heal in time and he had tiny scabs all over his scalp . . . WHICH indicted celebrity is rumored to have lost his cool when the victim caught him having sex with another man?"

On the last one The Corsair hasn't a clue, there are just too many goddam indicted celebrities to even hazard a guess (although I will guess that it is NOT James Brown)

But on the first blind item, since Shep Smith has a full head of hair, we are going to guess Anderson Cooper.





1 comment:

cdgnfg said...

Day night,gold für wow the moon or on world of warcraft gold the tree,cheap wow gold Hao Jie pouring down the moonlight, as if accompanied by Xiaotu Feifei enter sweet dreams. In the dream, a dream Feifei about his sister to the moon night. Will open the door,wow gold kaufen go down the moon sister.mesos Xiaochanzouxia take is that they did not see the moon sister. At that time, anchored at the tree on the moon sister saw Xiaochan, they yelled loudly: "Feifei, Feifei, I tree, the tree, I." Xiaochan sit at the moon to his sister, who Daizhaoxiaochan came wow geld to the beautiful pond. Only, water,maple story mesos everywhere in the lush leaves and beautiful flowers.maple story items A frog squatting lotus leaf, see Xiaochan, surprised and said: "Xiaochan,wow gold farmen you can even sit on the moon. You simply It's amazing!maple story money I am sure that you are the first animals to the moon by the animal. good,wow leveling I envy you!Maple Story Accounts "Xiaotu listening, happy to smile. Then, with the moon sister Xiaotu to its home.powerlevel Only, the moon sister's home stars are everywhere. The eyes of a star a Zha Zha,world of warcraft power leveling like Xiaotu greeted the arrival of a mouth, like: "Xiaochan, Hello, we at the Moon Palace waiting for your arrival."maple story powerleveling Xiaotu listened