Monday, August 16, 2004

XTina Drops the Piercings

Apparently Christina Aguilera is dropping 10 of her eleven piercings, according to British Vogue:

"CHRISTINA AGUILERA has removed all of her body piercings; all that is, except for one. One nipple piercing has been spared in the cull of the eleven pieces of body jewelry that had become synonymous with the singer and Versace model's look. Gone are piercings in her ears, belly button, eyebrow, lip and tongue 'in a kind of rebellion', Aguilera told reporters. 'I've taken out all my piercings apart from one in my right nipple. That's for me.' A friend said Christina was 'well past the piercing thing' and was enjoying life with record executive boyfriend Jordan Bratman. 'At least now airport metal detectors won't go crazy when she passes through,' she said. Christina once admitted that she had piercings whenever she was unhappy in her life."

Of late, Christina has been classing herself up, in direct geometrical contrast to her rival Britney Spears' skanking up of herself. In fact, it is interesting if, at the precise moment Brittney met up with her fiance's babymomma's child, XTina was extricating herself from her piercings. Hmm.

We'll keep you posted.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the information on Christina Aguilera, great job! I have my own Christina Aguilera Exposed blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.