Friday, June 03, 2005

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ...

DSC09339

Above: "Here's to good friends, tonight is kind of special. The drink will pour, tonight is something more. Tonight, tonight, let it be... peasant blood" (image via NYSocialDiary)

MICHAEL_JACKSON.sff_MJT123_20050602194458

Above: Now I lay me down to sleep ... I pray the Lord ... my soul to keep ... and if I die before I wake ... let it be in the arms of a "well appointed" Japanese boy with sweet breath. (image via Drudgereport)

ventourage_wahlberg

Above: "I don't have time for this Hollywood scene shit. In the hour that I've been here I could have already beaten up two members of an ethnic minority." (image via VLife)

vcartier_salleyfishburne

Above: "Morpheus is a fictional character, my good man! If you punch me, I will most certainly die." (image via VLife)

No comments: