Monday, June 09, 2008

Spelling Is Jill Zarin's Enemy



Jill Zarin, the thumoeideutically-charged "Real Housewives of New York City," is in such a rush -- to get to the Hamptons, to tell us about her weekend in the Hamptons, to make friends in a higher tax bracket, to play tennis against other fauxialites -- that sometimes the little things, like spelling and grammar, get in the way. On her blog, Zarin writes of her daughter completing her first final exam of the 10th grade, "I am so proud of her for so many things I can bust. I have so much to say to catch u up but I can't write now."

No .. she can't (Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment). But that doesn't make her a bad person.

And if the comments are anything to go by, neither can her "fans." Some choice tidbits of "fieryness" from the people who are firmly in the camp of "Team Jill" -- whatever that means

From Tash:

"I absolutely love you!!! I love your 'fieryness,' your love of family, your desire to help people...its inspiring."


From Jackie:

"i love you, you are most def. the best house wife. as i am typeing this i am hearing you on tv. alot of people are talking about how you act like you were brought up with a life of money when your own sister said it wasnt like that.. do you feel like you live off your husband and dont like to work? i personally love you im just asking because alot of people are saying these things about you "


From Jennifer #1 Jill Fan:

"Jill, I watch the show all the time. My husband asked me out of all the moms who would you want to be your mom...with our any hesitation i said "Jill of course." You have such great mom like qualities. Your hilarious, out going, wise, honest, integrity...a great example of an american mom."


From Amy:

"Jill, I recently got MBT shoes, sort of like Tevos with a moon boot sort of rocker sole. As a sufferer of foot and knee arthrytis, it has helped me immensely. "


Ans from Cindee Rose:

"Thanks for being a part of that show you are a breath of fresh air! Your "Jill-isms" are fabulous! They are sincere Words of Wisdom! "


More here.

No comments: