Friday, September 10, 2004

New Line Honcho Bob Shaye Has Bitch Tits



So, there we were, sipping the aged champagne and reading FlyOnTheWall's snarky post on Brett Ratner, which said, among other things, "Brett has never met a camera he didn't like. He has to be the most photographed director at Hollywood parties. If he wants to keep up that image, however, he better learn to let the dessert cart pass on by." Ouch.

Anyhoo, all of a sudden -- as if out of the blue, we come across a picture of New Line honcho Robert Shaye, planting a sloppy wet one on the cheek of Mr. Serena Williams, himself. In so doing, if only for a moment, his (Averted Gaze) -- "bitch tits" -- were in full ardor.

Free and freaky and flapping in the wind, they were hanging out, I tell you; they are very un-LA, very un tight and taut and tanned. Don't they have (air quotes) "procedures" in LA for that kind of thing? (Averted Gaze)

*The Corsair shudders*

3 comments:

Efémera said...

Hello! I am writing to you because I don not know how to put photos in the blog. I did the download of Hello, but I do not understand it, despite I read it all! Can you help me? I would be very thankful.

http://niveaeternidade.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron. You credited LA.com for this item, but it was on my blog. However, your link is correct.

A Fly on the Wall

The Corsair said...

sorry about that. I am correcting it.