Friday, September 19, 2008

Who Reads This Blog?

Every year, once a year, for the past five years or so that this blog has been going -- has it been that long? -- we ask: Who are the readers. It helps me get a bede on for whom I am writing and the best times to post. For example in 2004 a significant amount of readers emailed that they were Republican (fer realsies) and wanted a more even-handed coverage. Who knew?

How long have you been reading this blog? When do you read this blog? What do you do? Homemaker? Journalist? Investment banker? Fellow blogger? What city are you living in? And, if you are feeling particularly disclosing, How old are you?

If you haven't emailed me before, you can email me at papermag@yahoo.com or make use of the comments section below. Your email address and info will not be shared, sold to a list or used for unsolicited email or spam or somesuch nonsense. Cheers and thanks, R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall how I stumbled upon your blog, but it was several months ago. I enjoyed your commentary about Weeds and other pop culture topics.

I may have commented as "Tony from ASC" but I added you to my blogroll and keep up with the massive amounts of information you put out as best I can.

I am a nonprofit administrator, so I am poor, well-educated, and tired. I also blog at www.virtualp.us and have done so since around 2002.

The Corsair said...

Thanks for the response and the data. It helps me muchly,

R