Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Vivika Still Misses Fitty

Ananova reports on Vivika Fox:

"Fox, 39, told German magazine Maxim she still had a soft spot in her heart for her ex.

"'He still means a lot to me and I miss him very much,' she said.

"'He talked a lot about me and said a few unkind things about me,' said Vivica. 'But that's okay.'

"When asked whether she liked 50 Cent's music, she replied: 'Oh yes. It's great. Really hot. Hey, he's the one who ended the relationship.'

"The actress is a lot less forgiving, however, when it comes to personal security, and says she's prepared to use her gun on anyone who tries to get on her property.

"'I've got a 38 revolver for security. I'll blow the arse off anyone who tries to enter my house,' she said."

Wunderbar. But somehow Vivika doesn't seem like the type of crazy armed chick who uses the word "arse." It's just not gangsta.

She's like the wind.

No comments: