Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Keisha Kight Pulliam, AKA Rudy, All Grown Up

rudy3

I don't know why I am so evil today. Maybe I had evil in my porrige? I am going to get 100 angry emails for desecrating the story of the Passion and Condi Rice, and now I am doing this gratutitous piece on lil' Rudy from the Cosby Show.

To be frank, I cannot think of Keisha Knight Pulliam as sexy. I simply cannot . Intellectually I can grasp the idea, but I saw her as a cute baby, so I just can't.

Anyhoo: Keisha Knight Pulliam in XXL:

XXL: And in 'One Call Away' you're up there in a cute little bra ...

Keisha: They knew that I wasn't going to do anything that wasn't tasteful. The video is not demeaning, or I wouldn't have done it. Yes, you do see me in a bra and people are very shocked by that because they're remembering me as a 10 year old girl. What's appropriate for someone who is 25 is not apppropriate for someone who is 10. This isn't Rudy in a bra. It's Keisha Knight-Pulliam, the actress.

I still feel guilty. Here's the basseyworld blog to sum up my feelings:

"Rudy Huxtable grew into a beautiful woman. I was worried there during the end of the Cosby Show. But since I went through awkward middle years myself, I knew she�d grow out of it.

"What? I did too grow out of it!

"I have to say, I don�t enjoy seeing Rudy Huxtable in a bra and panties. It�s just not right."

I'll cosign on that.

Click here for the latest Corsair posts.