Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ..



Thanks -- but no skanks. (image via theconrasnake)



In the quiet of his soul DJ Aeoki promises to never again eat Mexican before DJing a gig. (image via thecobrasnake)



This picture suggests the odor of, snff-snff, the New Jersey Turnpike with hints of, snff-snff, cheap cologne and a -- cloying undertone fresh pleather. (image via thecobrasnake)



"The dog's name is Tarantino. You do the math." (image via thecobrasnake)



We diagnose a robust multivitamin and some sunlight. You can pay the receptionist on the way out.(image via thecobrasnake)



The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream. (image via thecobrasnake)



If you have been looking at this picture for more than a minute you might already have the clap. (image via thecobrasnake)



And, finally, repeat after me while visualizing the Smokey Mountains: "I must, I must, I must increase my bust." (image via thecobrasnake)

No comments: