Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry for the lack of heads up that I was taking the day off. My email was hacked (We thought that sort of thing only happened to the Drudge-types; does that mean we have officially "Made It" as a blog?), so, as you can imagine, I was doing recon all day on what damage was done. If you are a media type who over the years has corresponded and you got an email allegedly from me in the last 24 hours beginning with the words "Dear Fucker .." or something to that effect -- that was really and truly not me.

Anyway: Happy Thanksgiving to all (Thank you for reading me daily over the past 3 years, or whenever you joined the Corsair fam), see you all back here Friday, after all is sorted out, security measures are put into place, normalcy is restored and my mood is more pirate-slapstick and less "Why are there people like Frank in this world?"

R

3 comments:

The Faust said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Ron.

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lumina said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!