Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Dennis Miller Has Hairplugs!

Born Again Republican Dennis Miller reveals to Jim Nelson of that significant cultural artifact The National Enquirer that he does indeed have hair plugs. He weaves ... I mean, ahem, he writes:

"'It's one operation they've got down pat. Nobody has a clue I had it done until I tell them,' explains the comedian, adding that the procedure is practically painless.

"But why would an arch-cynic like Miller, one of the longtime bad boys of comedy, go in for such a public display of vanity?

"'I've been known for having a head of hair,' he says, 'and when you've been a pisser like I have on TV for so many years, there's nothing your critics would delight in more than watching you go slowly bald.

"'Quite frankly, I don't mind telling people I had it done, because I think a lot of guys out there would like to get hair plugs but are probably worried about what's involved. But it's a pretty easy operation.'

"In reality, Miller admits that the procedure has actually helped him feel better about himself. 'Who wants to be bald?' he laughs."

Oh, and we're laughing too, Dennis; and ... it's a pisser.

The Corsair wonders if they used racehorse hairs, because Miller veered to the right faster than Seabiscuit at the English Triple Crown!

1 comment:

cdgnfg said...

Three passions,warcraft leveling simple but wow lvl overwhelmingly strong,wow power level have governed wow power level my life: the longing wrath of the lich king power leveling for love, the search for knowledge,World of warcraft Power Leveling and unbearable pity WOTLK Power Leveling for the suffering wlk power leveling of mankind. These passions,wlk power leveling like great winds,age of conan gold have blown me hither and thither,cheap aoc gold in a wayward course,aoc power leveling over a great ocean ffxi gil of anguish, reaching final fantasy xi gil to the very verge of despair. I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy - ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed FFXI Gil all the rest of life for final fantasy gil a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, wow gold because it relieves loneliness--that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness dog clothes looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss.