Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fabian Basabe Was NOT About To Pee



(image via fabianbasabe)

A touch of Basabe in the night? Crypto-racist and allegedly straight "brocialite" Fabian Basabe wants everyone to know that he was not urinating when he got arrested. Although he seems to have no control of his verbal emissions, it seems, his biological processes are well under his control. From Papermag:

"I would like to address and correct the item regarding me, posted on Page Six on Thursday May 9, 2008. Around 11 p.m. I was on my way to Crown Bar in West Hollywood. I was in Brittny Gastinau's car, and she was driving. It was just the two of us. Two blocks or so from the bar, NOT in front of it, she pulled over and I got out of the car, and walked into an alley to look for parking. While I was looking for a parking spot for her, I was approached by a cop who thought I was about to take a pee. I was NOT peeing against a wall, and most importantly, I did NOT have my pants down at any time."


Whatevs. More here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so totally agree with u,

xo,
R