Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Donatella: "I Look Forward To Meeting Obama; I Found Bush To Be A Simple Man"



(image via smh.co.au)

It should be no surprise that to the sophisticated set George Walker Bush -- who had all the advantages at birth -- is regarded as something of a dullard (Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment). T editor Stefano Tonchi interviewed Donatella Versace in a talk entitled 'What We Wear,' which was live simulcast via the Web. Some of her quotes, via Fashionweekdaily:

"On American politics: 'I look forward to meeting Obama; I found Bush to be a simple man.'

"Lesson she learned from drug-related issues: 'It's a problem of loneliness. Superwoman or Superman, no one, can help you have courage to face. I'm human, I'm weak. Best advice was not being afraid to ask for help.'

"Who she would like to be reborn as: 'Maya Rudolph!' [The actress spoofed the designer on SNL.]"

More here.

No comments: