Thursday, January 29, 2004

Apprentice Want to Tear Trump's Hair Out

Apprentice contestant and firee Sam Solovey, a one time interactive media vet, told Media Life that he wanted to "crawl across the table and pull the hair out of Donald Trump's head" when he first heard that he was fired.

"I was devastated.

"In the back of my mind I saw it coming, but the reality of the moment was overwhelming. I had never heard those words before and they physically hit me --l ike getting shot between the eyes."

He concluded, "I have a sense of humor about the whole experience and realize that this is probably going to be my 15 minutes of fame.

"I've got about three minutes left. There are no delusions of grandeur from this contestant."

Actually I count 1.5 minutes left, but just so we are all on the same page ...

No comments: