Thursday, October 11, 2007

How Cool is Scott Pelley?



(image via newsbusters)

Scott Pelley is, like, our journalism "Daddy." Excellent reporter. he is the only thing that keeps me coming back to "60 Minutes," which is thisclose to jumping the shark. From Drudgie-Poo:

"Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, claims he converted from Islam to Christianity, Scott Pelley reports in a story that brings viewers inside the secretive "Supermax" prison where he is being held. Pelley also reports that some 900 force feedings were performed on other al-Qaeda terrorists who went on repeated hunger strikes to protest conditions at the Colorado top-security federal prison. The 60 MINUTES segment will be broadcast Sunday Oct. 14 (7:30-9:00 PM, ET/7:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network."

we're so there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet Scott Pelley is cool and he's sexy, smart and the most gorgeous man I've ever came across.

I am a great fan of his. I'm also in love with him. Can't get him off of my mind. I've dedicated a song to him "I've love you for a 1,000 years," by Christine Perry.

Anoymous