Saturday, July 16, 2005

Matt Cooper on Meet The Press Drinking Game

050709_mattcooperwide_hlrg.widec

(image via MSNBC)

This Sunday at the ungodly hour of 10:30, Matt Cooper will get grilled on Meet The Press talking about his testimony with Tim Russert, who, incidentally, also testified. Oh, it's on; it's on like Gray Poupon! According to Drudgie Poo:

"TIME'S MATT COOPER First interview Sunday morning - to discuss grand jury testimony -- on NBC's MEET THE PRESS. It'll be 'an exclusive network interview'..."

Interessant. Which brings us to: The Matt Cooper Drinking Game.

Drink 1 Shot Evertime
-Valerie Plame is Mentioned
-Colin Powell is Mentioned
-The words "Double super secret background" is said
-Mention is made of "yellow cake"


Drink 2 Drinks Everytime
-Karl Rove is Mentioned
-Norman Perlstein's ass is kissed
-"personal consent" from his "... source" is mentioned

Drink the entire Glass Evertime
--"Scooter" Libby is mentioned

Be back Monday

11 comments:

Bubbles, Ink. said...

I plan on being soused by the end of it all.

Theresa Z said...

I'm still drunk -- hiccup!

Ron said...

Russert was fantastic. He brought his a-game. I think this week is "Scooter" Libby Week.

Anonymous said...

G. Gordon, I. Lewis- guys who are tricky about their first names must never be trusted.

SexualEnhance said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a herbal weight loss related site pertaining to herbal weight loss related articles.

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. I was wondering if you'd like to take a look at aromatherapy book book complete essential oil blog. aromatherapy book book complete essential oil

8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a 6 body day makeover recipe related site pertaining to 6 body day makeover recipe related articles.

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a american body makeover related site pertaining to american body makeover related articles.

jon said...

We are trying to find good download free movie online to take the kids this weekend. Good download free movie online reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

Mango said...

Thanks for letting me comment. Come visit me if you are into weight loss