Friday, November 07, 2008

Val Kilmer Is Running For Governor Of New Mexico



(image via delirity)

Val Kilmer, who has a reputation as varied, according to insiders as "intense" to "crazy," is on the verge of running for Governor of New Mexico. According to Cindy Adams of the NYPost:

"By cellphone from Bulgaria, (Val Kilmer) said: 'There's sort of a rumor around that I'm maybe thinking about running to be governor of New Mexico? Well, it's sort of true. It's been my home 25 years. I really love my state. Poor, hardworking, decent people - Native Americans, carpenters, artists, expats mixed in with hundreds of the world's smartest physicists at Los Alamos. I've always thought of myself as functioning as a candidate for them.

"'The media interests me and it's influenced politicians since the '60s, and I'm approaching this as a worthy serious endeavor. I would be very comfortable in my position as a representative for the people.'"


In other news, the Sasquatch has been spotted, roaming in New Mexico's Sangre de Cristo Mountains!



(image via shepherd.edu)

No comments: