Monday, November 13, 2006

Blunt Cheats on Nemcova



(image via newsoftheworld)

Superhott Petra Nemcova may want to rethink that whole Is-She-Dating-Russell-Simmons-thingie. Then again, maybe not (It is anemic-looking Russell Simmons --eew). The Bitch-like James Blunt ("You're Beautifuuulll") allegedly cheated on the fetching supermodel with a British student, according to that extremely downmarket Newsoftheworld:

"POSH pop star James Blunt cheated on his supermodel girlfriend when he took a sexy student nurse Back to Bed.

"Just weeks after the upper crust chart-topper announced he's a one woman man we can reveal he had a highland fling with Jenna MacDonald after a concert.

"Three days earlier, Czech beauty Petra Nemcova had watched from the wings as he performed songs from his Back To Bedlam album in London.

"But he was soon saying Goodbye My Lover to Petra and You're Beautiful to 21-year-old Jenna.

"Now she says: 'He's a rat and people need to know the truth about him.'"

The alleged "truth" involves -- and we're paraphrasing -- pulling her onto his lap, hasty sex, lies about not dating Nemcova, plain white underwear (Averted Gaze). Afterwards, the post-coital afterglow went sour:

"Jenna said: 'I knew it was only a one-time thing – I didn't expect anything of him. In fact I was really surprised when he called.

"'The conversation was a bit awkward. I was embarrassed and didn't say much. He told me he was glad to have met me.

"'But I was angry when he was interviewed a few weeks ago saying he was a one woman man – because he cheated on her with me.'"

Petra ... call me?

No comments: