Saturday, June 26, 2004

Julia Roberts: Cunt; Natalie Portman: 'Lil Cunt

From an interview in the July 2004 Interview Magazine between Peter Sarsgaard and Natalie Portman:

Peter Sarsgaard: Your character's (in Closer) deliciously foul mouth is ... memorable. (Portman laughs)

Natalie Portman: Very true. Julia Roberts plays the role of Anna, and we were laughing about the dirty words we have to say. You blush at first, and then you get pretty liberal with them.

Peter: There's nothing more fun than watching someone who's not quite comfortable with it really landing a well placed "fuck."

Natalie: Yeah, at the start of shooting I gave Julia a necklace that said 'Cunt' on it (laughs), then as a wrap gift she gave me one that said 'Lil Cunt.'"



7 comments:

8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

jon said...

cheap textbook are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for cheap textbook all night for a new cheap textbook class but havent been able to track down used cheap textbook that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you cheap textbook blog...

jon

blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used camper values.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used camper values

Phoenix said...

Love your work!

Here's my blog: Bad Credit Financing Plastic Surgery. Come see the changes I've made to the backgrounds!

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer swim camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

dissertation thesis said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards