Friday, June 11, 2004

Ashley Twins Birthday Party

Although The Corsair is more of a Natalie Portman type of freak (call me Natalie, call ... me), it takes all kinds. Diffrn't Strokes to rule the world, people; you better recognize. I realize that some of my base is salivating over the (The Corsair makes quotation marks with his fingers out of thin air) "legality" of Mary-Kate and Ashley. Yes, let's call it legality.

Some people are taking it a little too far, in my humble opinion, but I won't mention any blogs by link.

Some people are taking it to a whole new level.

... Elevating their game.

Being a wee bit scary.

Well, one thing is for sure. The perverts of the world are out and in force, my little sweet breads. The Corsair recommends that decent, law abiding Americans lock up their women and children, load up on food rations and water and head for those bomb shelter --shnell!-- and don't come out until Monday.

Remember the sage advice of Whodini, who, at the height of the crack era put out the "prescient" hit single: The Freaks Come Out at Night.

1 comment:

www.gerona-3d.com said...

Thank you for your article, pretty worthwhile material.