Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kate Moss Cops To Being Stupid



Who wears Short-Shorts?(image via ezoutletshoppingmall)

Kate Moss made it hip to wear short shorts when inhaling the booger sugar (Averted Gaze). Now she's backtracking off the catwalk, distancing herself from the hoovering sounds she once made with her nose. According to the 3AMGirls:

"IT has been nine long months since she was caught snorting coke but only now has Kate Moss finally admitted: 'I've been a stupid girl.'

"After the Mirror exposed her for hoovering up 20 lines in 40 minutes, the catwalk queen eventually issued a statement apologising for the incident.

"... In a poem (in Pete Doherty's notebook), she reveals that she cried over his addiction to drugs, saying: 'You love them more than you love me. So that's why I could cry all day long, that's why I can't breathe.'"

(Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment) Perhaps said 20 lines of Bolivian Marching Powder in 40 minutes had something to do with that respiratory obstruction? I'm just saying. More:

"Kate, 32, has also had to be more selective about her friends. She revealed that since the scandal, she has found it harder to know who to trust. And, though she has dated a string of men this year, including Russell Brand and Anthony Rossomando, she actually confides in gay guys.


"'I love my gay friends most, I now know they are the safest.'"

And she should. Had one been present they never would have let her go on camera in shortpants.

No comments: