Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Chris Martin Bought Paltrow Cooking Lessons From Mario Batali



(image via timeinc)

A robust appetite -- and how does one say this so as not to be unkind? -- is not something that strike us that Gwyneth Paltrow posseses. (Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment). Apparently we are incorrect. From Fashionweekdaily:

"Last night's Food Bank for New York City's 5th Annual Can-Do Awards Dinner raised nearly $1 million for the fight against hunger. No wonder the honorees had appetites on the mind. 'Cooking is my not-so secret obsession,' confessed honoree Gwyneth Paltrow, who sat next to her mother, Blythe Danner. 'I happily get my apron out whenever I can. And spending so much time with Mario [Batali] in Spain automatically motivates you to the fullest!'

"Batali confirmed his friend's passion for the kitchen. 'Chris [Martin] bought Gwyneth cooking lessons from me as holiday present,' the chef recalled. 'When I went over [to her home], she basically didn't need me at all!'"

No comments: