Saturday, July 30, 2011

Monday, August 1 The Shrinks Away Reading in Soho NYC



In August in New York the shrinks go on vacation, and when the shrinks are away, the writers will play.

On Monday my good friend Susan Shapiro will be reading at McNally Jackson booksellers from 7 to 9 pm on 52 Prince Street in Soho. The event is free and there's a wine and dessert reception afterwards, if you want to stop by. Also reading will be Molly Jong Fast, poet and former New York Times Book Review editor Harvey Shapiro, Lindsay Harrison and David Goodwillie.

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER

Hello Everybody
My name is Mrs.Irene Azlin. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $70,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 4 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$70,000.00. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Azlin, that refer you to him. contact DR KELLY WILLIAMS,via email:(kellywilliawsfinancial@gmail.com) Thank you.