Thursday, October 30, 2003

An Email From James Grisham of The Hannity Show

James Grisham, "Sweet Baby James", the producer of the Sean Hannity Show thoughtfully emails:

"I have served in the Navy as a petty officer, and in the National Guard
as a Seargent in a round out division - anti-armor was my speacialty,
killing tanks.

"If you did a tour of duty in the military, your blog would reflect a
vastly diffrent perspective."

And he has a point. I have never served in the military and the only tour of duty I experienced was as Research Editor at Silicon Alley Reporter trying to get info on moguls for the December 200 issue at the height of that Gilded Age. Although I disagree with James, I respect him greatly and hope we can just agree to disagree. Cheers, James.

2 comments:

cdgnfg said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.

Anonymous said...

This is a shameless plug of a calendar I like that dings Obama and Biden, who deserve teasing. 2012 Obama Calendar Bailouts to Beer Summits