Saturday, January 07, 2006

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ...

2157-266x400-696992

"Miscommunication, my good man. I offered Britney some 'Marijuana,' she misheard me, and answered, '... Of course, I wanna.' So I guess I owe it all to the Bubonic Chronic." (image via ohnotheydidnt)

nicole-richie-mischa-barton-kiss04

Do you suppose that when Mischa kisses Nicole Ritchie it inadvertently makes the fragile sound of two errant fishbones coming into brief contact in a bowl of bouillabasse? (image via justjared)

zAtmosphere2_123105

Why spoil this moment with words? (image via nysocialdiary)

justin-timberlake-bill-gates

Bill Gates only had me whipped once. (Gravely) I wasn't keeping my dance steps in lock-and-pop with his clapping. It was totally my fault. (image via justjared)

No comments: