Friday, January 13, 2006

Patrick McDonald & Cindy Crawford's Battle of the Beauty Marks

DSC02288

Positively pimptastic. (image via NYSocialDiary)

Fashionweek informs us that at Indochine next week a party will be held for hairstylist Stephen Knoll, it will be hosted by the unlikely duo of Cindy Crawford -- who is not having her most photogenic day here -- and the pimptastic dandy Patrick McDonald.

It has been dubbed -- by McDonald, of course -- the "Battle of the Beauty Marks." According to Fashionweekdaily:

"Fashionweekdaily: And are you and Cindy Crawford best friends?

"Patrick McDonald: Cindy and I have gone out many times, through Stephen mostly. We've had dinner many times, with Rande Gerber in Los Angeles, and I've been to her apartment and seen her at Salon and we met her at the opening of the Whiskey bar and danced�I've known her for awhile; I would say, 3 years.

"FWD: Whose mole is more iconic, yours or Cindy's?

"McDonald: Well, we're both different. I could only dream that someday my beauty mark will be as iconic as hers.

"FWD: Are fake moles (drawn with eyeliner, etc) okay?

"PM: Absolutely! I can vouch for that. And sometimes I've been known to wear more than one. Whatever works for the person works. I prefer my beauty mark the way Elizabeth Taylor does hers, but Cindy's works well for her."

Tune in next week when Patrick McDonald weighs in on the Iranian nuclear standoff and the perilous environmental costs of China's rapid development.

(Fashionweekdaily)

No comments: